Saturday, April 26, 2008

One Child Down

I won't be going back to the gym until Monday, because of scheduling and childcare issues, but I'm planning on digging out some of my exercise videos from the closet. Actually finding them and trying to remove them from the cabinet should burn off just about as many calories as actually doing them. The closet is a mess.

I am happy to report that I am now the weight that I was before I got pregnant with my baby girl (she's 4 months...almost 5). That's exciting, because I have now lost the weight from one of my 3 children. Unfortunately, I'm still way above where I need to be. We're looking at a good 30 pounds above. I look at that number and think, "How did I get to this?"

But the good news is that I'm working on changing it.

I'll be walking in a local MS Walk tomorrow with my mom and kids. My brother, nieces and hubby all had to cancel for one reason or another, so it will just be the 5 of us. I haven't raised a lot of money, but I've raised some. And I'm walking it. Every little bit helps. If everyone does something, even if it's small, combined it makes something big. THAT'S exciting!

No comments: