Friday, May 23, 2008

Sleep Walking

After hitting the snooze button 3 times I managed to crawl out of bed and head off to the gym. The guy that works at the front desk is always very pleasant and inquired as to how I was doing this morning.

"I don't think I'm awake," I confessed. He laughed and assured me that after a few minutes on the treadmill I would be. Liar. I could have just closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep while walking.

I can honestly say I spent a little extra time "getting ready to do sit-ups". That can also be read as "laying on the mat with my eyes semi-closed." I just couldn't help it! I was so sleepy!

Anyway, I made it through some lower body exercises, 20 minutes on the treadmill without falling off and about 100 various ab exercises. Now I'm on my third cup of coffee and looking forward to my nap later. Please God make the kids all go to sleep at the same time! =)

**********

Oh! And your closed captioning puzzle of the day.... "he pul pig my stys re plsd ith he korts rue ling." I think I should look into being a closed captioning typist....obviously, spelling skills and accuracy are not required.

No comments: