Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Crowded

Holy cow, you know it's bathing suit season at the gym, because it was PACKED this morning at 6am! There's a usual core group of people that are always there, but this morning...holy cow, there were about 3 times as many people!

I had the choice of only 1 open elliptical machine, 2 open treadmills or 2 recumbent bikes. You'd be proud. I chose the elliptical. The entire time I kept thinking, "I can't wait until the winter when all of these people stop coming and the gym will be less crowded again." Well, I was thinking that and "I need to cut this short to go home and feed the baby." The joys of nursing.

SOOOO, I bought scrubs yesterday in a size smaller than what I thought I'd need. I could have actually gone down one size, but the pant legs were too short in the smaller size, so I went with the Large. I never did hear from the woman who was supposed to call me back and let me know if I was starting tonight, so I'll have to give her a call in a little bit. I know it's bad, but honestly, I forgot Wipeout was on tonight....I would have said I could start tomorrow. *grin* Priorities, right?

No comments: