Saturday, January 3, 2009

Team Gym Mama & Covert Fitness

Okydoky, my mission today is to sign up for 10, yes, I said TEN charity walks/runs (haha!) for this year. Then I'll list them on here and on GymMama.net. I was thinking about a Gym Mama Team In Training. Of course, that would mean that people other than my husband would be walking/running too. Of course, that also means I need to let my husband know I'm signing him up. hehehehe

Covert fitness, I tell you.

However, I think I may have his ear on this. Last night he was trying to look under the sofa for more baby wipes (we keep them under there....storage is at a premium in this house) and he couldn't get up. Yeah. Maybe working out would be a good thing for us to enforce in this household. The treadmill is ready to go, the fitness ball is...well, it's down there, but seriously, I'm not sure I should be on that thing unsupervised. We'll figure it out.

In the meantime, charities here I come. I hope you have your registration information ready to go!

The youngest members of the Gym Mama Team in Training...

No comments: