Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lunge and Step and Lunge and Step...

Lunge and step and lunge and step and lunge...all without falling down! Impressed aren't you?! In just a few short weeks I've gained a bunch of balance and can now do walking lunges across the gym floor without falling on my face (or my bottom!).

My list of achievements now includes squats, lunges, those push yourself up arm thingys where you hold onto the edge of a chair (I'm sure that's their technical name), crunches, and those sit-up things where your left arm goes to your right knee/right elbow goes to left knee. It may not sound like much, but really, it IS!

And another big wowie...my pants don't fit! Wahoo!! They don't fit, because they're too big! It's exciting to have your pants be too big for you, instead of you being too big for your pants!

So, this week I'm going to take a good long look at the upcoming events in my area and sign up for some in the fall. Let's raise some money for some good causes and get fit doing it! Who's with me? Anonymous Aunt? (BTW, Anonymous Aunt now refers to herself as "Anonymous Aunt." *grin*)

No comments: