Wednesday, June 4, 2008

At Last!

Can you hear that? It's the sweet, sweet sigh of relief this morning. I actually made it out of the house at 5:50 and stayed at the gym for a good 45 minutes. And it felt so, so wonderful.

When I came home my husband even asked, "Feel better?" My enthusiastic "absolutely" was a welcome relief to all of us. Who knew I needed this as much as I do?

So, I ran and walked on the treadmill and did some ab work. Yes, that's right...I ran. And no one was chasing me. And there was no gun being held to my head. Yep, a banner day at the gym. Oh...and I sweat. Gross, but much needed. Did I mention I devoured almost an entire box of frozen Thin Mints in the last two days? Probably not something I should mention, because I know I'll be hearing about it.

I told my hubby I was an emotional eater on Monday night, and after polishing off almost an entire sleeve of Thin Mints he stared at me in shock and asked, "Good Lord, woman, what kind of emotions make you eat an entire sleeve of Thin Mints?!" Not the whole sleeve. There were 5 left. ;)

No comments: