Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thwarted Again

Frustration has been running high these days. You see, going to the gym is not really about going to the gym. It's not about the treadmill or about telling stories when I get home.

It's about getting out of the house by myself to do something for myself.

And when that doesn't happen...for one frustrating reason or another...it makes the day much harder to get through. Especially when there are a hundred other things I'm worried about, stressed over, or just plain sick to my stomach about. So, going is not really an option. I need it.

If I could afford to have the kids go to the play area every day I would. But that's $30 extra a month. And that I can't afford. So, whether the baby is going to scream for an hour or the boys are going to fool around in their room as soon as I wake up....I don't really care. If I don't get time for myself, especially with all that's going on, it's not going to be pretty.

Just thought you should know.

No comments: