Monday, June 16, 2008

Let the observation begin!

So, I started my stalking, er, trainer observation today. I hopped on the treadmill at 6am and watched as people went from machine to machine. Honestly, it was pretty much a no brainer. There were only a couple of machines that I haven't been doing that I think I'll add to my routine.

I had to hop off the treadmill after 20 minutes though, because I was wearing a workout skirt/shorts thingy that was just way uncomfortable. I thought my thighs were going to just chafe their way thin. Ugh. Maybe I should have followed the washing directions and NOT dried it in the dryer. Good to know for next time.

I have to work tonight....5-12. So, I'm pretty sure I will not be going to the gym tomorrow morning. Wish me happy days of coffee and maybe...a donut! ;)

No comments: