Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Recovering Night Owl

I am, surprisingly, not as tired as I thought I would be this morning. Got home at 12:20am, but didn't get to bed until 1. The dog didn't bark or move the entire time I was downstairs. In fact, I could hear him snoring until my feet hit the squeaky stairs. Doesn't give me much faith in his Kujo-esque abilities to stave off intruders.

There was no way I was going to get up at 5:45 to go to the gym. I'm not a "sleep until noon" kind of girl, but I definitely need more than 4 hours and 45 minutes of sleep. Who doesn't?

As it seems to be shaping up to be one heck of a day, I think I might drag the kids for a walk around the neighborhood. They need to get out and I need them to walk off some energy. And I need to work off the small bag of animal crackers I was munching on at 11 o'clock last night! =)

No comments: