Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Morning After

Even though I woke up and would have had time to go to the gym this morning, I decided I'd try to fall back asleep since I have to work again tonight. Unfortunately, it was a lost cause. I finally ended up going downstairs at 6:30 with the boys in tow and washed up all of the dishes before breakfast. I've got to get that dishwasher fixed.

So, last night went well. I worked until 10, but honestly, no one had a clue as to what I was supposed to be doing or when I was supposed to be working. I already put a call into the HR director asking if I could work three nights, plus my receptionist job every other weekend. I'm scheduled to work every weekend until the middle of September at this point, so it would give me 38.5 hours each week. We'll see what he says. I know they try to have you work every other weekend in the nursing department, but I don't want to work every single weekend forever. Until the middle of September is long enough.

Everyone was quite confused to see me in scrubs. Pleasantly surprised, but slightly baffled was the overwhelming reaction....mine too, actually. Strange.

No comments: