Thursday, November 6, 2008

Remember the 50s?

So, here's the dilemma...I'm exactly .2 ounces away from the 50s. Now you all know my weight, but hey, I'll survive.

You'd think I'd be excited about the weight and really, I am, but also really, I'm not. You see, once I hit those 50s I'm not going back to the 60s and that means I REALLY have to workout. No more playing around, because the 50s are close to the 40s and then, ta da, there's the 30s! I haven't seen the 50s for about 5 years....having a 2 year old and an infant and moving cross country will make anyone's weight nosedive. Now, I feel like I'm within my goal weight.

Pressure for sure.

So, what's a girl to do?

She gets foam square mats from freecycle, so that she can workout comfortably and finally fit into smaller jeans. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: