Thursday, January 1, 2009

GymMama.net Updates

Have you looked yet? At GymMama.net? I was doing some mad editing last night until 11:45 and I'm pooped. But excited. REALLY excited!

It's coming together quicker than I had imagined when I wrote my post yesterday. I'm excited to have Erica on board writing a weekly article about her weight loss adventure with Weight Watchers Online. Jim and Marion from Your Greatest Protection will also be writing articles about personal safety. I'm still looking for some more article contributors, so if you have a specialty that you'd like to share please let me know at GymMama {at} GymMama.net.

I'll be working like mad in the upcoming weeks updating all of the 2009 event databases and signing up for some charity events for the Gym Mama Team. If you're not in southeastern Pennsylvania, but would like to start a Gym Mama Team please let me know. I'll be happy to get you some great promotional items to help build your team.

Have a wonderful first day of the year!

No comments: