Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me!

It's shameless to sing Happy Birthday to yourself, I know, but, honestly, I don't particularly care. It's my birthday! And I got up early and went and got donuts. Not a very Gym Mama thing to do, but then again these are not just any donuts. These are SuzEJo donuts. Trust me, once you have a SuzEJo there's just no going back.

Anyway, a couple of things I want to let you know about.

First, we're having a 20% off sale at both the GymMama and GreenHillSoapCo studios on ArtFire to celebrate my birthday. So, go, shop and stimulate my economy. ;)

Second, our soaps are part of an Eco-Friendly giveaway on RiskyBeads. Lots of good things, so hop on over and enter to win.

And the third and final thing is that, well, okay, never mind. There were just two things. But those two are really important!

Have a great day and know that I'll eat an extra bite of ice cream just for you. I'm willing to sacrifice.

No comments: