Thursday, April 2, 2009

Resourcefulness & Snarky Humor

Seriously, you didn't come here for anything fitness related, did you?

Good. Then let's proceed.

I received this gem of a card from my 5 year old yesterday for my birthday:

(in case you can't read it, it says, "Who's Thinking Outside the Box Again?" And yes, that's a cat litter box with cat litter and...cat poo on that conference table.) And inside...


I'll get a picture of the card from my 7 year old tomorrow. Let me assure you, in case there was any doubt at this point, our children have fully embraced their snarky humor genes.

And now for the resourcefulness. These pictures were taken after I asked Baby Girl to find her hat.




Target Brand Diapers. Soft, absorbent, and good headgear.

2 comments:

admin said...

Cutest thing I ever saw:)

Marion said...

Gotta love my grandchildren! :-)