Monday, August 16, 2010

Irony.

Things I find ironic...

1. I have mad mind-reading skills...except when I actually NEED them. Then I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about and feel like throwing my hands up to say, "What the heck are you trying to tell me?!!"


2. There are more views on my cupcake pictures than on the fruit salad one.


3. My dog weighs as much as a human being and would rip someone apart if they tried to harm us, but if it's thunderstorming - forget it, we're on our own.


4. My children have been to the Virgin Islands multiple times, but have never been to Disney World.


5. Cranberry juice makes my hyper. Really hyper.

2 comments:

Marion said...

We should plan WDW for next summer, early June before kids are out of school.

Gym Mama said...

I completely agree to next summer...although OC is at the beginning of June and the kids are already talking about it. Poor Aunt J. didn't know what she was getting herself into when she said we could go down next year. Maybe, OC, a week home and then WDW? Too much crazy chaos in one month? I think not. ;-)