When the monkey gets her bath her new favorite thing is to put bubbles on her chin and pretend she's Santa. Today was no different. So, if the real Santa is reading, here's my wishlist....which I was assured by the younger Santa-ette that I could have.
(keep in mind that a 2 yo helped with the list.)
1. A maid.
2. Firm abs.
3. A vacation to a private island all by myself for an extended period of time.
4. A print of George Washington at Valley Forge.
5. Apps that don't freeze, delete messages and cause general confusion and chaos.
6. A washer and dryer upstairs...afterall, that's where the dirty clothes are, right?!
7. An iPhone 4 with video calling and no reception issues.
8. An Audi with maintenance, insurance and gas paid for....forever.
9. A daily nap.
10. World peace.
11. For Girly Monster to finally be potty trained.
13. Green Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
14. A llama.
15. Soap that smells like lilacs.
16. A big front porch with rockers.
17. Chocolate. Special Dark only.
18. A Mac laptop.