I find I run across so many new things, especially lately, that I want to share them all. However, by the time 1:37am rolls around, I'm lucky if I can remember my name. Thankfully for you, I made a list earlier....thanks to a To-Do list tangent....and am finally getting to my blog post. So, here ya' go....some of my top picks that you too can have, or download, or whatever. Enjoy!
1. Anything written by Claudia Hall Christian. I am particularly fond of her Alex the Fey series. In fact, I think I'd like to be Alex the Fey. Even my dad would like this series (hint, hint, Dad!)....lots of special ops action. You can download it on Kindle or get it for free (yes, really!) by going to Claudia's blog. There's actually a contest going on now to win both Fey books, but you can also download The Fey from a link on the right hand side. These are definitely can't-put-it-down books.
2. Pandora. If you don't have the free app for your i-Whatever from the App Store, it's worth the 30 seconds it takes to download. Great music...for free!
3. GPSDrive by MotionX. Another app for your i-Whatever that's got talking, and rerouting!, GPS. It came in handy this summer as we jaunted all over the place.
4. Chick-Fil-A Sweetened Iced Tea. Sorry, this one's not free, nor is it available where some of you live, but it's yummy and definitely a favorite pick. However, if you come to visit, I'll buy you one and then it will be not only tasty, but free. That's a good deal, right?
5. The Targus High Speed SD/SDHC/MMC Card Reader/Writer. This little, handy dandy card reader has made downloading pictures from my camera so much easier. Simply take the memory card out of the camera, pop it into this gadget, plug it into a USB port on the computer and ta-da! Instant picture downloading. You can probably find other brands where you are, but I got mine at Wal-Mart, aka the black hole where time gets sucked out of my day in huge chunks, for about $8. It's worth it. Trust me.
So, my 5 picks for Monday. The books are GREAT, the apps are awesome and the tea and card reader, well, they're pretty super too. Try them and let me know what you think. You can leave a comment you know. Anonymously too. (And if you don't like them, it's probably best to leave the comment as Anonymous or I'll mention you in the next post.)