Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Home Again Home Again

After not getting to the gym this morning I was almost dreading going this afternoon. Not because I wasn't looking forward to working out, but because I knew the traffic would be atrocious.

Praise God, because all three kids went down for a nap at the same time this afternoon, so I was able to workout at home for the first time. After 2 sets of lunges, squats and some inner thigh lift thingys I moved on to abs. I got one set of each exercise done before the baby woke up, so that was exciting. I put her on my belly for the other 2 sets and I must say, that's a workout! You can certainly feel your muscles working overtime with an almost 14lb. baby perched atop them. So, the workout is over for the day.

It feels good. I haven't lost a lot of weight. Barely any, really, but I can feel my muscles working and coming out of hibernation. And that's a good feeling. And I swear my baby belly is shrinking. And that's an even better feeling! =)

No comments: