Monday, June 23, 2008

Miscellaneous Monday

I worked until the wee hours on Friday and Saturday nights, so the gym was certainly not in the early morning cards this weekend. This morning was another no-can-do, because I literally had nothing to wear. Laundry is overdue....way overdue. In fact, I think by the day's end I may have exceeded the world record for number of loads of laundry done in one day. There really is that much.

So, this weekend we visited with family from Texas and the boys got to meet their cousins. They all seemed to have a good time. Of course, the older two separated from the younger two and we got to see a new dynamic emerge. Interesting. Oh, and sister-in-law from Fingergate 2008, did you know the older one has been hiding in the small attic part of the room (and apparently there's a small hole for mice?!)? My oldest one told me about it this morning....

I made sure I told just about everyone I saw this weekend at work that I wanted to take the CNA class. Yeah, I know, I said I didn't want to, but it's going to be my best option at this point. I can work at night after my hubby comes home and it pays better than Target or Walmart. Besides, I love the residents. Love, love, love them. And honestly, I know it's a lot of hard, messy work being a CNA, but there's nothing I wouldn't do to help them. So, I'm going to take the class. Now, hopefully, they'll find an instructor and offer a class soon! I've also been thinking about nursing...we'll see...

Well, it's off to switch some laundry so I have something to wear to the gym tomorrow morning. Have a fantastic Monday!

(Oh, here's the blog I started for my dad for Father's Day. You'll pickup some real gems of wisdom from this one!)

No comments: