Thursday, July 3, 2008

40 pounds & 9 years

40 pounds doesn't seem like a lot...until you realize that my youngest son weighs 40 pounds. Then it seems like a lot. Well, the day I had my daughter I weighed 40 pounds more than I do today. And I now weigh 10 pounds less than before I got pregnant with her last March.

I told my oldest son this exciting news and his reply was, "Cool. How come you're not any smaller then?" *sigh* Kids.

I hopped on the Cardio Killer again this morning and decided that I actually enjoy it more than the treadmill. Amazing, huh? I get a better workout and the time goes by quicker. And you sure do sweat more. Remember, it's gross, but in a good way. At least that's the story I'm sticking with.

It's my 9th wedding anniversary today. Happy Anniversary, wonderful husband of mine. You're awesome and I'm so happy you picked me. =) I love you!

My hubby and the baby (who is apparently very uninterested in playing UNO)...

1 comment:

Dru'el the Chaotic said...

Congrats on 9 years, the both of yous!