Friday, August 20, 2010

What I Need.

Another stressful, sleepless week is over (or just about) and as I sit staring blankly at the to-do list that's a mile long for next week, I'm beginning to think about the things I need. Okay, the things I really want. Alright let's not mince words, the things I would love to have if I wasn't dreaming. Of course, I've decided to share. Lucky you.



1. A quiet vacation. Alone. At the beach.
Like I said in the above disclaimer, this I know, is a dream of gargantuan proportions. However, I may be able to accomplish the last part, only with 3 kids and a husband in tow. For some reason, I just don't think that's going to have the same effect.

2. A massage by someone who is not wildly hot, 22 years old and named Sven.
That says massage, not message. Although a message or a massage would both be lovely. I may reconsider the Sven part if he's got really good hands and is blind. Just sayin'.

3. A good book.
Something that I can sink into and get lost in for days. Preferably on said dream number one.

4. A long soak in a hot tub.
While at dream one and after dream two with dream three in hand.

5. Cupcakes.
Enough said.

6. Sleep. Uninterrupted.
Like I said, these are dreams.

And that is all.

Donations are welcome to the "save my sanity" fund at any time. Please send them in the form of cup cakes...or an all-inclusive vacation package with airfare. (Hey, it doesn't hurt to put that...you never know...Sandals or Betty Crocker could be reading this. Wave, wave! Pick me, pick me!)

No comments: