Anyway, iTunes has added something called Ping to their features. It lets you see other people's music choices, etc. Mine can be found under Brandi J. You're welcome to check it out. But, in the meantime, here are the songs recently added to my playlist...
- Overnight by Amy Grant (this pretty song found me)
- Sing Me to Sleep Tonight by Fran Healy (this was actually a free download one day, but I love the earthy vocals)
- So Small by Carrie Underwood (love this song and it was on the 69¢ list)
- Take on Me by a-ha (remember this video? It was one of my favorites from the days when MTV actually played music videos)
- I Won't Let Go by Rascal Flatts (a new single by them that's got a great message)
- Walking in Memphis by Marc Cohn (I just like this one)
- Chrome by Trace Atkins (makes me think of all the great cars I grew up with - thanks, Dad!)
- Everything I Need by Kutless (a reminder and uplifter)
- Critical by Jonas Brothers (what can I say? I have kids who watch the Jonas Brothers and I like the words)
- Live Like There's No Tomorrow by Selena Gomez (she's too young to really know what she's singing about, but good lyrics)
- Life Out There by Reba McEntire (my theme song some days)
- Love Love Love by Tristan Prettyman (another one that found me)
And until I sync my phone and add my other songs back to this new phone, they're on shuffle repeat.
In other news, my red llama yarn has been shipped. I may just have time to get the scarf done before our trip. THAT would be most excellent indeed.