Friday, September 26, 2008

The Way to a Woman's Heart

My time at the gym has been non-existent. Even with the start of the GymMama.net's 1st Biggest Loser Charity Challenge underway. I've been fighting a cold since last Saturday and, ugh, I'm ready to be free of it. Thankfully, the kids are feeling pretty good...because as any parent knows you'd rather be sick than have the kiddos sick.

As I was running around last night helping to serve dinner at work, one of the ladies was hollering for her tea. She was literally hollering, "TEA! TEA! TEA!", so I'm not exaggerating with the "hollering" part. I couldn't help but chuckle and tease her as I poured her hot water and opened the tea bag. "Mary, you're keeping me on my toes tonight! Looks like I won't have to go to the gym tomorrow morning!" She looked at me, smacked my behind and replied, "Honey, you're fine the way you are. You don't need to lose any weight at all." Needless to say, I made sure her cup of tea was constantly filled throughout dinner.

Apparently, the way to a woman's heart is to compliment her weight!

No comments: